Tuesday, May 18

SiCK

I am sick, I am sick, I am frigging sick!!!!!! An you know what else? Do you know what's worse than having an assortment of weird colored mucus leaking from your nose??? Being sick on a beatiful day... SMH. It is 25 oC outside and my ass is stuck inside sipping on some Mr. Noodles soup. I am in my little brothers sweat pants and socks, a t-shirt and a hoodie zipped all the way up to my damn neck. For the average individual my attire would be considered outrageous, but due to my sickness; I am freezing in my house and there's nothing you can do about it. Now you may be wondering what the hell is wrong with me? Is it a cold? The flu? Honestly I would prefer to have gastro at this point because - according to the Doctor- this "seasonal allergy" business I have is KILLING ME. Like hell my nose feels like it is about to freeking fall off with all this damn blowing... Yea the Doc swears I have allergies and apparently anyone could get them at any point in time in their lives. (Reallllyyy?? not only I have to deal with cramps every damn month, now I have to deal with allergies too!!!)WTF.. Anyways, I have never felt so horrible in my life, my antibiotics should be on their way; but this is like a slow death - my mucus is overpowering me and along with  ibuprofen I am drifting in and out of insanity. Insanity, the blanket comforting my reality... And since you are on here reading, that makes you apart of my "reality.." And guess what? You're in for a surprise; interestingly I felt the need to share my differnt levels of sickness and break it down for you in my own little translation...

According to thefreeditionary.com there are about 6 definitions for the word sick.
And it goes a little something like this..

I am SiCK like
1.
a.Suffering from or affected with a physical illness; ailing.
(translation: suffering from this allergy bs)

b. For sick persons: sick wards.
(translation: Joshua was sick so he probably shared his virus with me)
c. Nauseated.
(translation:  stumbling on Mahlia Michelle and Drake pictures together)


2.
a. Mentally ill or disturbed.
(translation: LOL, me on a daily basis)
b. Unwholesome, morbid, or sadistic: a sick joke; a sick crime.
(translation: the Montreal Canadians "NHL team"... lol)


3. Defective; unsound: a sick economy.
(translation: my broke and non-working ass)


4.
a. Deeply distressed; upset: sick with worry.
(translation: what is he doing? ... who is he doing??)
b. Disgusted; revolted.
(translation: I've been playing housewife, I need a J.O.B)
c. Weary; tired: sick of it all.
(translation: sick of being broke and sick)
d. Pining; longing: sick for his native land.
(translation: JAMAICA)
5.
a. In need of repairs: a sick ship.
(translation: ramping shop?! LOL)
b. Constituting an unhealthy environment for those working or residing within: a sick office building.
(translation: my crazy ass house hold)


6. Unable to produce a profitable yield of crops: sick soil.
(translation: I need an income..)

Nonsense huh? Laugh at me, laugh with me.. or even pity me.. Don't matter cause the jokes on you -you read through this :P Time well wasted ...

LOL

anyways, the bat cave is clean and back to my shots of rhum and honey..

Until I service you again, always remember
my brainz are golden.

xOx