Thursday, May 20

SiCK: The Sequel

So basically, 2 sinus rinses later, a bleeding left ear and a trip to the emergency; I realised how fxckd up we put so much trust in our medicare system that doesn't even work efficiantly. It's hilarious how Doctors' love playing God, yet "don't know exactly what's wrong with you" for simple things such as damn sinus infection Can you believe this bullshit? Well I had no choice but too! Let me start from the beginning of my agonizing journey. Last night after my ibuprofen intoxicated rant, I got my meds the Doc had prescribed to me. Sinus Rinse, Aerius, Nasonex... So tell me how I feel worseer (<< not an actual word) today than I did yesterday?! I woke up this morning with a swollen throat and tongue, and basically afraid to blow my nose because my left eardrum felt like it was being torn out. Anyways, like  a good-will Canadian, I took my ass to the emergency (the benefits of a "structured" health system), wait 5hours (disadvantages of a "structured" health system) before I saw a Doctor. Then when he finally strolls in the room, he has the nerve to look me in my face and tell me "I don't see what the problem is Miss... Just stay on the meds and you should be fine." ?&%#$#$@$$@.  With new technology thses peeople can plant a seed in a woman's womb and have her breed octoplets, but you can't diagnose a simple sinus infection? SMH. Anyways I consulted the one person that knows best; Doctor Mom. For 10$ and some chump change she got me some Advil Cold Sinus, with some Ginger Tea and Honey and so far I've been Tony the Tiger Ggggrrrrreaaatttt! (<< corny, I know =D). Now, I am wide awake because most of my day has been spent drifting in and out of sleep. I'm about to make me some corn flakes, watch the Boondocks new episode, watch American Dad, Family Guy and The Cleveland Show. Maybe dance around a little bit in my basement, then eventually sleepy (around 4:30 am) I'll be off in dream land where Drake and I are happy. This is your Late Night Brainer signing off, until I service you again i'll leave you with some insightful advice: remember having good brainz attrack good men :P