Wednesday, May 26

Cheating (Life’s Own Drama) pt. 2


Alright a couple days have passed and my head is less heated, but my heart is still heavy. In my last post I began describing the criteria that makes a good life experience drama; Cheating. Last time I introduced to its’ characters and today you will enjoy what I have in stock for you.


The Climax


Like every drama on tv, in real life as well there is a damn climax. An as very similar to your daytime soap opera (and biological experiences), the climax comes in with a blast with every drop of drama that can possibly exists in pipes of conflict. This is the point where the dark comes to light and we realize real lies.


At the climax, I felt like deer mesmerized by the beautiful glow of oncoming headlights. But little did I know that light, that T R U T H, was similar to an 18 wheeler truck which ran my ass over, although unfortunately I managed to survive, and now I have to live with open fxcking wounds as I try to get myself together and get my life back on track. Devastated, angry, hurt; I sat there and watched as she barged into my world screaming, fighting (with him), crying… I knew I stepped into a sad sad drama and I was forced to play my part; the other woman. They say life is unscripted, but at that moment everything from the shattered glass to bags being packed and everyone from me, him, her, her friend; we all had our fxcking script. I hated it. I’m a writer not an actor. I like putting people in awkward situations and not live through them myself. I don’t like showing my emotions, so I smile and laugh a lot. But after that night, everything that was so neatly packed away in my vault of madness, deeply hidden in my sub-consciousness; now has left me in a state of emotional distress because I am forced to deal with my own damn emotions. Unlike her, I don't have anyone to run to, cry to ... I'll stop myself there Lol. But with every high, there is also a low; and I can't fxcking wait to get back to my normal level of emotional sanity.

So the whole story wasn’t really mentioned but you get the point of what happened. Do I care if they read this; NO. and if either them do and are not happy with what has been said, they both know what they can kiss! Lol it’s amazing how the mouth can bring so much pleasure

But right now I’m letting out all my fxcking P A I N.
Can I live?