Monday, March 29

"Im still waiting"... for this to come back

Hola!
This is ur friendly brainologist, aka... expert at everything brain lol... aka... T My first blog EVER is gunna be about a music video im diggin right now... Ladies n gentlemen, im bring us back... “how far back”... wayyy back (1992 to be exact)... and it goes a little something like this:
Im lovvvin this video right now...why???
Cuz it has that head bobbin, body bouncin, westcoast “cant fuck with me” beat, plus it features some of the best musicians back in the day... missy and treach to name a few :) I miss this kind of music you kno. Don’t get me wrong, I understand that music is dynamic and the industry is constantly changing, so it’s only “necessary” for artists to adjust... but mayne... I miss the flow of ol’ school music. AND don’t even get me started on the clothing... big leather jackets (unbuttoned: p ), dark glasses, flannels buttoned up to the top, those baseball hats with the rim pushed up (don’t know the name lol) n LOTTSS of big gold jewellery... i love how these styles are being rocked now (including by myself). Soooo BIGUPPPP to these four amazing artists: DeVante Swing, Mr.Davlin, K-Ci and Jo-Jo!
My Final thought: Bring back this music!
Until I serve you again ;)